The OSP-1 portable pile refusal meter
Aid To Designers
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Pile Refusal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.SNiP III-9-74, Bases and Foundations [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Inventor's Certificate No. 346445, MKI E 02 d 7/12, "Device for measuring motion parameters of hammer ram," by Yu. R. Perkov, L. R. Stavnitser, and V. M. Shaevich, Otkrytiya, Izobret,23, 131 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Inventor's Certicate No. 244202, MKI 84 13/06, 42k, 28, MPK E 92d G 011, "Inertial refusal meter," by L. Ya. Ginzburg, V. A. Pakulin, S. I. Borodavchenko, and V. A. Dmitriev, Otkrytiya, Izobret.17, 153 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Inventors' Certificate No. 319676, MKI E 02 d 13/06, "Device for determining refusal of elements driven into the soil," by V. A. Pakulin, B. V. Bakhaldin, V. A. Dmitriev, Yu. V. Smirnov, and L. Ya. Ginzburg, Otkrytiya, Izobret,33, 94 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.Inventor's Certificate No. 390232, MKI E 02 d 13/06, "Refusal meter mounted on pile-driving unit," by A. I. Nedoshkovskii and A. I. Tsibul'skii, Otkrytiya, Izobret.30, 105 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.Inventor's Certificate No. 765459 MKI E 02 d 13/06, "Refusal meter of pile-driving unit," by V. O. Krichke, R. A. Kulikovskaya, S. M. Mel'nichenko, V. K. Kivran, and V. S. Petrovskii, Otkrytiya, Izobret.35, 185 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.P. P. Suprin, "Universal pile refusal meter," Mekh. Stroit.,10, 23 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.V. O. Krichke, "Operative control system for driven pile refusals," Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Stroit. Arkhit., No. 8, 124 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.Automatic Devices, Regulators, and Computing Systems (Handbook) [in Russian], 3rd ed., Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986