Foundation mat analysis using layer-by-layer summation of soil base deformations
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Soil Base Base Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.SNiP 2.02.01-83, Bases of Buildings and Structures [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov, Settlements of Foundations on Soil Layers Underlain by Rock Bases [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.G. K. Klein, "Analysis of beams on solid bases continuously homogeneous with depth," Tr. MIIGS,3, 74–81 (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Klepikov, G. M. Bobritskii, and E. A. Gonulyak, Methodological Recommendations for Analysis of Bases and Determination of Rigidity Characteristics of Soil Under Foundations Mats [in Russian], NIISK, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Malikov, "Analysis of foundation mats on bases of variable rigidity," Osn., Fundam. Mekh. Gruntov,6, 24–26 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.Recommendations for Design of Pile-Field Foundations [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov, T. A. Malikova, and V. I. Solomin, Analysis of Structures on Elastic Bases [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Obozov, "Combined method of determination of building settlements in the presence of karst funnels," in: Building Development in Karst Areas. Abstracts of Proceedings of Conference-Seminar, Ufa (1984), pp. 70–72Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Obozov, "Numerical method of analysis of foundation mats as nonlinear systems," Interaction of Solid Foundation Mats and Soil Masses. Interuniversity Collection, Novocherkassk (1982), pp. 47–57.Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Murashev, Safety Against Cracking, Rigidity, and Strength of Reinforeced Concrete [in Russian], Mashstroiizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986