Stress-strain state of a sandy bed with a compressible layer of variable thickness
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Variable Thickness Compressible Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. S. Mysholivskii and M. F. Klopetskii, "Experimental investigation of a soil bed on a rigid underlying layer," Osn., Fundam. Mekh. Gruntov, No. 4, 21–23 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Milyukov, Experimental investigation of the performance of a foundation beam on a stepped bed: Material presented at the All-Union Conference [in Russian], Kiev (1971), pp. 425–427.Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Onopa and V. G. Fedorovskii, "Settlements and tilting of a rectangular plate on a tapered bed," Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Stroit. Arkhit., No. 12, 47–50 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Kananyan, Experimental investigation of the stability of a bed of finite thickness, Proceedings of the Scientific-Research Institute of Bases and Underground Structures [in Russian], No. 61 (1971), pp. 19–32.Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Dovnarovich, "Deformation of the rigid underlying layers of a soil with a different layer thickness," Osn., Fundam. Mekh. Gruntov, No. 5, 40–42 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov, T. A. Malikova, and V. I. Solomin, Design of Structures on an Elastic Bed [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Onopa, "Results of the experimental investigation of the stress-strain state of a foundation bed with a compressible layer of variable thickness," Proceedings of the Scientific-Research Institute of Bases and Underground Structures [in Russian], No. 80 (1983), pp. 26–32.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988