20 years of Soviet investigations of lunar soils
Construction Properties Of Soils
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Lunar Soil Soviet Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lunar and Planetary Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Lunar Soil from the Sea of Fertility [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Lunar and Planetary Cosmic Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Soil from the Moon's Continental Region [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Kemurdzhian, V. V. Gromov, I. I. Cherkasov, and V. V. Shvarev, Automated Stations for Investigating the Moon's Surficial Mantle [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Cherkasov and V. V. Shvarev, Lunar Soil Investigations [in Russian], Nauka Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Cherkasov, A. L. Kemurdzhian, L. N. Mikhailov, V. V. Mikheev, A. A. Morozov, A. A. Musatov, I. A. Savenko, M. N. Smorodinov, and V. V. Shvarev, "Determination of the density and mechanical strength of the surface layer of lunar soil at the landing site of the automated lunear station Luna 13," Kosm. Issled.,5 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987