Subspaces of ℓ1 with strictly convex norm
- 38 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Lindenstrauss, “On the extension of operators with a finite-dimensional range,” Illinois J. Math.,8, 488–499 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.K. W. Anderson, “Midpoint local uniform convexity and other geometric properties of Banach spaces,” Candidate's Dissertation, Univ. of Illinois (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Smith, “Some examples concerning rotundity in Banach spaces,” Math. Ann.,233, 155–161 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Smith and B. Turett, “Rotundity in Lebesgue-Bochner function spaces,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,257, 105–118 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Kadets, “On the interrelations between some properties of convexity of the unit sphere of a Banach space,” Funktsional Anal. Prilozhen.,16, No. 3, 58–60 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Distel', The Geometry of Banach Spaces. Selected Topics, Vysshaya Shkola, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Phelps, Lectures on Choquet theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators. Part I: General Theory, Wiley-Interscience, New York-London-Sydney.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983