On the integration of almost periodic functions with values in a Banach space
- 64 Downloads
KeywordsBanach Space Functional Analysis Periodic Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Bochner, "Abstrakte fastperiodische Funktionen," Acta Math.,61, 149–184 (1933).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Amerio, "Abstract almost-periodic functions and functional equations," Boll. Unione Mat. Ital.,20, 267–333 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Levitan, Almost Periodic Functions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Kadets, "The method of equivalent norms in the theory of abstract almost periodic functions," Studia Math.,31, 89–94 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Pelczynski, "On B-spaces containing subspaces isomorphic to the space c0," Bull. de l'Acad. Polon. Sci.,5, No. 8, 797–798 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Pelczynski, "Projections in certain Banach spaces," Studia Math.,19, 209–228 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Gel'fand, "Abstrakte Funktionen und lineare Operatoren," Mat. Sb.,4, 235–286 (1938).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970