Intersections of finitely generated subgroups in metabelian groups
KeywordsMathematical Logic Metabelian Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Howson, "Intersection of finitely generated free groups," J. London Math. Soc.,29, 428–434 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Greenberg, "Discrete groups of motions," Can. J. Math.,12, No. 3, 415–426 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Burns, "Finitely generated subgroups of an analgamated product of two groups," Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,169, 293–306 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Burns, "Finitely generated groups of HNN-groups," Can. J. Math.,25, No. 5, 1103–1112 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.D. I. Moldavanskii, "Intersection of finitely generated subgroups," Sib. Math. Zh.,9, 1422–1426 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Baumslag, "Intersection of finitely generated subgroups in free products," J. London Math. Soc.,41, No. 4, 673–679 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Fundamentals of Group Theory [in Russian], 2nd ed., Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Hall, "Finiteness conditions for soluble groups," Proc. London Math. Soc.,4, 419–436 (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.J. R. J. Groves, "Soluble groups with every proper quotient polycyclic," Ill. J. Math.,22, No. 1, 90–95 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.Z. I. Borevich and I. P. Shafarevich, Theory of Numbers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982