Practical guide for the use of bone mineral measurements in the assessment of treatment of osteoporosis: A position paper of the european foundation for osteoporosis and bone disease
- 128 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Osteoporosis Bone Mineral Bone Disease Practical Guide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Sheffield Area Shared Guidelines for Osteoporosis 1994. Osteoporosis 2000, PO Box 2000, Rotherham S61 2YU, UK.Google Scholar
- Compston JE, Cooper C, Kanis JA. Bone densitometry in clinical practice. BMJ 1995;310:1507–10.Google Scholar
- Johnston CC, Melton LJ, Lindsay R, Eddy DM. Clinical indications for bone mass measurements. J Bone miner Res 1989; 4 (Suppl 2):1–28.Google Scholar
- GRIO. Value and clinical indications of bone mass measurements by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry. A report of the Scientific Committee of the GRIO, January 1994.Google Scholar
- World Health Organization. Assessment of fracture risk and its application to screening for postmenopausal osteoporosis. Technical report series no. 843. Geneva: WHO, 1994.Google Scholar
- Barlow DH (chairman). Report: Advisory Group on Osteoporosis. Department of Health, UK, 1994.Google Scholar
© European Foundation for Osteoporosis 1996