The7Be(n, p)7Li nuclear reaction with thermal and 2 keV neutrons was studied. For thermal neutrons the total cross section of (46 800± 4 000) b was obtained and the proton branching ratio to the first excited and ground states of7Li was determined to beσ1/σ0 = (2±1) %. For 2 keV neutrons the upper limit of the cross section of 540 b was estimated.
KeywordsTotal Cross Section Nuclear Reaction Thermal Neutron
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hanna R. C.: Philos. Mag.46 (1955) 381.Google Scholar
- Gledenov Yu. M. et al.: Preprint JINR 17–86 (1986) 36.Google Scholar
- Koehler P. E. et al.: Phys. Rev. C37 (1988) 3.Google Scholar
- Kvítek J. et al.: Jaderná energie26 (1980) 277.Google Scholar
- Bassi P. et al.: Nuovo Cimento28 (1963) 1049.Google Scholar