Liposuction fat grafts in face wrinkles and hemifacial atrophy
- 123 Downloads
We present the idea of correcting soft tissue defects with an injection of fat obtained by liposuction. Our method has great advantages, with few serious complications. The technique is described and the results are demonstrated in several patients treated over a period of one year.
Key wordsFat graft Liposuction Face wrinkles Hemifacial atrophy Depressions Nasolabial sulcus Cheek depressions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chajchir A: Suction curettage lipectomy. Aesth Plast Surg7:195, 1983Google Scholar
- 2.Klein A, Rish D: Substances for soft tissue augmentation: collagen and silicone. J Dermatol Surg Oncol11: 1985Google Scholar
- 3.Loeb R: Fat pad sliding and fat grafting for leveling lid depressions. Clin Plast Surg8: 1981Google Scholar
- 4.Peer L: Transplantation of fat. Reconstr Plast Surg1:251–261, 1977Google Scholar
- 6.Viñas J et al: La region pubiana como dadora de injertos de grasa. Pren Med Arg60:942, 1973Google Scholar