Existence and asymptotic properties of solutions of a real system of differential equations unresolved with respect to the derivative
- 20 Downloads
A system of differential equations unresolved with respect to a derivative is studied. Sufficient conditions for the existence of solutions with singular initial data are found. The dimensionality of the set of these solutions is determined and their asymptotic properties are studied.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Initial Data Real System Asymptotic Property Singular Initial Data
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Zaporozhets, “Investigation of a homogeneous first-order differential equation unresolved with respect to the derivative,”Differents. Uravn.,1, No. 5, 567–581 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Rudakov, “On the existence and uniqueness of solutions of the systems of first-order differential equations partially resolved with respect to the derivatives,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 9, 79–85 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Ricceri, “Solutions lipschitziennez differentielles sous forme implicite,”C. R. Acad. Sci., Ser. 1,295, No. 3, 245–248 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Hartman,Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Borsuk,Theory of Retracts [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar