Periodic solutions of a system of first-order linear differential equations with small derivative parameter in the case of multiple and simple elementary divisors
- 49 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Periodic Solution Linear Differential Equation Elementary Divisor Derivative Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. F. Feshchenko, N. I. Shkil', and L. D. Nikolenko, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Linear Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Shkil', Periodic Solutions of Systems of Differential Equations with Small Derivative Parameter, [in Russian], Vol. 1, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Nonlinear Oscillations, Instituta Matematiki, Akad. Nauk: UkrSSR, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Shkil' and V. A. Bozhko, “Periodic solutions of systems of linear differential equations with small derivative parameter,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk URSR, Series A, No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Rapoport, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Differential Equations [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk USSR, Kiev (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Pavlyuk, “A study of nonautonomous systems of second-order differential equations by means of differential invariants,” Differents. Uravneniya,4, No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.J. K. Hale, Oscillations in Nonlinear Systems, McGraw-Hill, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Starun, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of systems of linear differential equations,”Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Instituta Matematiki, Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976