Approximation by polygonal lines of curves given by parametric equations in the Hausdorff metric
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsParametric Equation Polygonal Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bl. Sendov, “Approximation of a function with Algebraic polynomials with respect to a metric of Hausdorff type,” Godishnik no Sofiisk. Un-t, Fiz. -Mat. Fak., Vol. 55, Book 1 (1960/1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Bl. Sendov, “Linear methods of approximation of periodic functions with respect to a metric of Hausdorff type,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,160, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Malozemov, “On deviation from polygonal curves,” Vestnik Leningr. Un-ta, No. 7 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Storchai, “On deviation from polygonal curves in the Lp metric,” Matem. Zametki,5, No. 1 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. T. Martynyuk and V. F. Storchai, “Approximation by polyhedral functions in the Hausdorff metric,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,25, No. 5 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976