Brief report: A 4- to 7-year questionnaire follow-up of participants in a training program for parents of autistic children
- 88 Downloads
KeywordsTraining Program Autistic Child
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alpern, G., & Boll, T. (1972).Developmental profile. Aspen, Colorado: Psychological Developmental Publication.Google Scholar
- Fenske, E. C., Zalenski, S., Krantz, P. J., & McClannahan, L. E. (1985). Age at intervention and treatment outcome for autistic children in a comprehensive intervention program.Analysis and Intervention in Developmental Disabilities, 5, 49–58.Google Scholar
- Harris, S. L. (1983).Families of the developmentally disabled: A guide to behavioral intervention. Elmsford, New York: Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- Lovaas, O. I. (1980). Behavioral teaching with young autistic children. In B. Wilcox & A. Thompson (Eds.),Critical issues in educating autisitc children and adults (pp. 220–233). Cambridge, Massachusetts: Brookline Books.Google Scholar
- Schopler, E., & Reichler, R. J. (1971). Psychobiological referents for the treatment of autism. In D. W. Churchill, G. D. Alpern, & M. K. DeMyer (Eds.),Infantile autism (pp. 243–264). Springfield, Illinois: Charles C. Thomas.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986