Strength and structure of brittle porous and nonporous model materials
We have established that the method of preparation and the test conditions may affect not only the strength of porefree materials but also the form of the strength/grain size relationship.
We have demonstrated experimentally that the strength of porous materials is proportional to d−n, where n=1/4 for unsintered materials and those sintered without additives, and n=1/2 for sintered materials containing additives of the eutectic type.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Tresvyatskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat., No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Tresvyatskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat., No. 10 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Tresvyatskii, Modern Problems of Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Osipov, Zavod. Lab., No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Tresvyatskii, V. D. Tkachenko, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,7, No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar