Neutron energy dependence of removal cross sections of H2O, B4C, C, Fe, and Pb
Letters to the Editor
- 50 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Dependence Neutron Energy Removal Cross Section Neutron Energy Dependence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Rockwell, Reactor Shielding Design Manual TID- 7004 (March. 1956).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Price, C. Horton, and K. Spinney, Radiation Shielding, Atomic Energy Research Establishment (U.K., 1957).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kukhtevich, V. I. Sinitsyn, and S. G. Tsypin, Atomnaya Énergiya No. 5, 565 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Bourgeois, P. Lafore, J. P. Millot, J. Rastain, F. De Vathaire, “Methods and experimental coefficients used in the computation of reactor,” shielding7 Paper No. 1190, Second International Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy (Geneva, 1958).Google Scholar
- 5.D. L. Broder, Atomnaya Énergiya, No. 7, 55 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.D. L. Broder, S. A. Kurkin, A. A. Kutuzov, V. V. Levin, and V. V. Orlov, “Study of spatial and energy distributions of neutrons in various media,” Paper No. 2147, Second International Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy (Geneva, 1958).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Duggal and S. Puri, J. Appl. Phys.29, 675 (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1960