Investigation of convection heat transfer to a gas-graphite suspension under conditions of internal flow in vertical channels
- 32 Downloads
The convection heat transfer to the flow of a gas containing graphite dust in cylindrical channels is investigated. A general theoretical dependence is derived. The effect of the basic determining factors on the heat transfer is considered. The experimental results are compared with data given in other papers.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Dust Graphite Convection Convection Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. R. Gorbis. Determination of the coefficient of heat transfer from graphite powder to pipe walls. Odessa Technological Institute Report, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.Atomnaya Tekhnika za Rubezhom, No. 12, 92 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Schluderberg, R. Whitelaw, and R. Carlson, Gaseous Suspensions — A New Reactor Coolant,19, No. 8, 67 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Mikheev, Principles of Heat Transfer [in Russian] Moscow, Gosénergoizdat, 1956.Google Scholar
- 5.Z. R. Gorbis, Izv. AN SSSR, Tech. Sci. Sect., No. 9, 94 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. R. Gorbis, Teploénergetika, No. 11, 48 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Brötz, J. W. Hiby, and K. G. Müller, Ékspress-Informatsiya, No. 25, PA-98. M., VINITI, 1958, p. 1.Google Scholar
- 8.L. Farbar and M. Morley, Industr. and Engng. Chem.,49, No. 7, 1143 (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.L. M. Mirzoeva, Dokl. AN Azerb. SSR,14, No. 10, 753 (1958).Google Scholar