These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [F] Freedman, M.: The topology of four-dimensional manifolds. J. Differential Geometry17, 357–453 (1982)Google Scholar
- [L 1] Lawson, T.: Splitting spheres as codimensionr doubles. Houston J. Math.8, 205–220 (1982)Google Scholar
- [L 2] Lawson, T.: SplittingS 4 on≡P 2 via the branched cover ofℂP 2 overS 4. Proc. Am. Math. Soc.86, 328–330 (1982)Google Scholar
- [Ma] Mandelbaum, R.: Four dimensional topology: an introduction. Bull. Am. Math. Soc.2, 1–159 (1980)Google Scholar
- [M 1] Massey, W.: Proof of a conjecture of Whitney. Pac. J. Math.31, 143–156 (1969)Google Scholar
- [M 2] Massey, W.: Imbeddings of projective planes and related manifolds in spheres. Ind. Math. J.23, 791–812 (1973)Google Scholar
- [P] Price, T.: Homeomorphisms of quaternionic space and projective planes in four space. J. Aust. Math. Soc.23, 112–128 (1977)Google Scholar
- [R] Rubinstein, J.: On 3-manifolds that have finite fundamental group and contain Klein bottles. Trans. Am. Math. Soc.251, 129–137 (1979)Google Scholar
- [S] Sullivan, D.: Triangulating homotopy equivalences. Ph.D. Thesis. Princeton University 1966Google Scholar
- [W] Wall, C.T.C.: Surgery on compact manifolds. London, New York: Academic Press 1970Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984