Stability of Ritz procedure for nonlinear two-point boundary value problem
- 29 Downloads
In this paper we establish the stability of Ritz procedure in sense of Michlin and Tucker for a class of nonlinear two-point boundary value problems which has been considered by Varga, Schultz and Ciarlet in .
KeywordsMathematical Method Ritz Procedure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ciarlet, P. G., Schultz, M. H., Varga, R. S.: Numerical methods of high order accuracy for nonlinear boundary value problems. Numer.Math.9, 394–430 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Collatz, L.: The numerical treatment of differential equations. 3-rd edition (568 pp.). Berlin-Göttingen-Heidelberg: Springer 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.Fox, L.: The numerical solution of two-point boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations (371 pp.). London: Oxford Univ. Press 1957.Google Scholar
- 4.Mihlin, S.: Cislenaia realizaţia variaţionîh metodov. Moscova 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.Mihlin, S.: Stability of some computing process. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,157, 271–273 (1964). Soviet Math. Dokl.5, 931–933 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.Tucker, T. S.: Stability of nonlinear computing schemes. Siam J. Numer. Anal.6 (1) march 1969.Google Scholar