On some semi-spherical representations of an Hermitian symmetric pair of the tubular type
II. Construction of the unitary representations
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsSymmetric Pair Tubular Type Hermitian Symmetric Pair
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Flensted-Jensen, M.: Spherical function and discrete series. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 466. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1975Google Scholar
- 2.Guillemonat, A.: On some semi-spherical representations of an hermitian symmetric pair of the tubular type I (to appear)Google Scholar
- 3.Harish-Chandra: Representations of semi-simple Lie groups VI. Am. J. Math.78, 564–628 (1956)Google Scholar
- 4.Helgason, S.: Differential geometry and symmetric spaces. Smith, Eilenberg, (eds.) New York, London: Academic Press 1962Google Scholar
- 5.Kostant, B.: On the existence and irreducibility of certain series of representations. Summer-School on Lie groups and their representations, Budapest 1971. London: Adam Hilger 1975Google Scholar
- 6.Magnus, A.: Principal series of a semi-simple Lie group. Ph. D. Thesis, Mass. Int. of Tech., May 1976Google Scholar
- 7.Rossi, H., Vergne, M.: Continuation analytique de la série discrète holomorphe. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 466, pp. 198–225. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1975Google Scholar
- 9.Wallach, N.R.: On the unitarizability of representations with highest weights. Lectures Notes in Mathematics 466, pp. 226–231. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1975Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980