Workers versus Unions in the coal industry
Labor, Race and the Gutman Thesis: Responses to Herbert Hill
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Coal Industry Political Psychology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Herbert G. Gutman, “The Negro and the United Mine Workers of America. The Career and Letters of Richard L. Davis and Something of Their Meaning: 1890–1900,” inThe Negro and the American Labor Movement, edited by Julius Jacobson. Anchor Books, Garden City, 1968, pp. 49–127.Google Scholar
- 2.Ibid., p. 83.Google Scholar
- 3.Ibid., p. 116.Google Scholar
- 4.Hill., p. 11–12.Google Scholar
- 5.Ibid., p. 12.Google Scholar
- 6.Ibid., p. 25.Google Scholar
- 7.Ibid., p. 2.Google Scholar
- 8.Gutman, p. 127Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1989