Impurities in pyrolytic graphite determined by the method of delayed coincidences of β- and γ-radiation
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsGraphite Pyrolytic Graphite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. Kamemoto and S. Yamagishi, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan,36, 132 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Yakovlev, Proceedings of the Geneva 1955 International Conference on Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy [in Russian], Vol. 15, Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.E. M. Lobanov, M. G. Valieva, and M. M. Usmanova, in: Neutron Activation Analysis [in Russian], FAN, Tashkent (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Starodubtsev et al., in: Electromagnetic Transitions in Nuclei [in Russian], FAN, Tashkent (1966), pp. 60, 155, 205.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Blier, Rev. Sci. I.,34, 1001 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Dzhelepov et al., Decay Schemes of Radioactive Nuclides, A≥100 [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Walter et al., Z. fur Phys.,175, 520 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972