Evolution of helium from irradiated boron-containing materials with a graphite carbon base
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsGraphite Helium Graphite Carbon Carbon Base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. E. Ray, Fabrication of Control Rods for Nuclear Reactors (Monographs on Nuclear Science and Technology Series), Rowman and Littlefield [Russian translation published 1965].Google Scholar
- 2.W. Goeddel, “Boron carbide-graphite nuclear control-rod material: preparation, thermal stability, and irradiation evaluation,” GA-3064 (April 24, 1962).Google Scholar
- 3.Absorbing Materials for Controlling Nuclear Reactors [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.L. K. Levskii, Geokhimiya, No. 6, 544 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.É. K. Gerling, L. K. Levskii, and I. M. Morozova, ibid., p. 539 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Samsonov et al., Boron, Its Compounds and Alloys [in Russian], Izd. AN Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972