Measurement of fast neutron fluxes in the IRT-2000 reactor
Letters to the Editor
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsNeutron Flux Fast Neutron Fast Neutron Flux
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Nikolaev and D. F. Davidenko, Revue de Physique (Acad. RPR),6, 25 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Hughes and R. Schwartz, Neutron Cross Sections, BNL, Rep. 325 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Swann and F. Metzger, Phys. Rev.,100, 1329 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Gonzalez, A. Trier, and J. Van Loef, Phys. Rev.,126, 271 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Ricamo, P. Currocrea, and G. Pappacardo, Nuovo cimento,16, 450 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Bazhenov, Yu. M. Golubev, and K. N. Shlyagin, Technique of Measuring Radioactive Preparations, Ed. by V. V. Bochkarev, Moscow, Gosatomizdat (1962), p. 202.Google Scholar
- 7.N. F. Pravdyuk et al., Radiation Physics: II. Dosimetry of Neutrons and γ-Rays. Riga, Izd. AN LatvSSR (1964), p. 51.Google Scholar
- 8.First Experience of Use of the IRT-1000 Reactor at Sofia. Report presented to the Third International Working Conference on the Physics and Engineering of Research Reactors (Prague, April 22–28, 1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966