Effect of neutron irradiation on the properties of high-alloy ferrite steels
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsFerrite Neutron Irradiation Ferrite Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Lyashenko and Sh. Sh. Ibragimov, Atomnaya Énergiya6, 277 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Billington and J. Grewford, Radiation Damage in Solids, Princeton, New Jersey, Printed in the USA (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Howe, Radiation Damage in Solids, Vol. II, Vienna (1962), p. 55.Google Scholar
- 4.Sh. Sh. Ibragimov, I. M. Voronin, and A. S. Kruglov, Atomnaya Énergiya,15, 30 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Trudo, In: “Proceedings of International Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, Geneva, 1958”: reports of foreign scientists [Russian translation],6, Moscow, Atomizdat (1959), p. 427.Google Scholar
- 6.P. Bettzieche et al., Nucleonik,5, 148 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966