The use of a chromatographic method of separation in the radiochemical analysis of primary circuit reactor water
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsChromatographic Method Reactor Water Primary Circuit Radiochemical Analysis Circuit Reactor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.In the collection: Radiochemical analysis of fission products. Pod red. Yu. M. Tolmacheva, Leningrad, Izd-vo AN SSSR (Leningrad Division) [in Russian] (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.Radiochemical Studies the fission Products, Vol. I–III, New York (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Tompkins, J. Khym, and W. Cohn, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,69, 2769 (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Stehn, Nucleonics, No. 11, 186 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.Glen Seaborg, I. Perlman, and J. Hollender Tables of Isotopes [Russian translation], Moscow, Izd-vo, IL (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Krauss and F. Nelson, In the collection: Chemistry of nuclear fuels. [Russian translation], Moscow, Goskhimizdat (1956), p. 333.Google Scholar
- 7.B. K. Preobrazhenskii, Zh. neorgan. khim.,3, 119 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.B. K. Preobrazhenskii and Yu. P. Saikov, Radiokhimiya,2, 68 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.B. K. Preobrazhenskii, In the collection: Radiochemistry and chemistry of nuclear processes. Pod red. A. N. Murin, V. D. Nefedov, and V. P. Shvedov [in Russian], Leningrad, Goskhimizdat (1960), p. 385.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966