Pulse method for measuring how neutron spectra of finite-sized water samples deviate from the equilibrium maxwell spectra
Letters to the Editor
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsWater Sample Neutron Spectrum Pulse Method Equilibrium Maxwell Maxwell Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. St. Andrea et al., In: Proc. Second Intern. Conf. Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy (Geneva 1958): Selected reports of foreign scientists. Vol. 2, Moscow, Atomizdat, p. 518 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Starr and J. de V. L. Villers, “Thermalization of Neutrons.” Moscow, Atomizdat, [Russian translation], p. 183 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Yurova, Report No. 356 presented by the USSR to the Third Inter. Conf. Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, Geneva (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Möller and N. Sjöstrand, Arkiv. Fys.27, 501 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Antonov et al., Atomnaya Énergiya,12, 22 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967