Beam of helium ions with a current of 200 mA and an energy of 70 keV
Letters to the Editor
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. I. Blokhintsev et al., In: “Trans. Intern. Conf. Accelerators (Dubna, 1963)” [in Russian], Moscow, Atomizdat, p. 21 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Teng, IEEE on Nucl. Science,NS-11, 17 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Richardson,see  p. 5;NS-12; The first Nat. particle accelerator Conf. Washington (10–12 March), p. 1012 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Demirkhanov et al., Pribory i Tekh. Éksp., No. 2, p. 19 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Gabovich, “Plasma Ion Sources” [in Russian], Kiev, Naukova dumka (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967