Use of polarized radiation for increasing the sensitivity of multielement X-ray fluorescence analysis
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Fluorescence Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Vol'dset, Applied X-Ray Spectrometry [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Ong and I. Randall, X-Ray Spectrometry,7, No. 4, 241 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Aiginger, P. Wobranschek, and C. Branner, “Measurement, detection, and control of environmental pollutants,” in: Proceedings of a Symposium, Vienna (1976), p. 644.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Dzubay, B. Iarratt, and I. Iaklevic, Nucl. Instrum. Methods,115, No. 1, 297 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Dzubay, USA Patent No. 3, 844, 822/1974.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Ryon, in: 27th Conference on Applications of X-Ray Analysis, Denver, Colorado (1978), p. 15.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985