Single-crystal lithium fluoride detectors
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsLithium Fluoride Lithium Fluoride Fluoride Detector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Sokolov, “State and problems of the application of thermally stimulated phosphors in personnel dosimeters,” in: Abstracts of All-Union Conference “Synthesis, Properties, Studies, and Technology of Phosphors for Representation of Information” [in Russian], Stavropol' (1983), p. 61.Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Bochvar, T. I. Gimadova, I. B. Keirim-Markus, et al., Method of X-Ray Dosimetry [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.K. K. Shvarts, Z. A. Grant, T. K. Mezhs, and M. M. Grube, Thermoluminescent Dosimetry [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1968), p. 183.Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Grube and Z. A. Grant, Izv. Akad. Nauk Latv. SSR, Ser. Fiz. Tekh. Nauk (1968), pp. 40–46.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Cameron, N. Suntaralingam, and G. Cenney, Thermoluminescent Dosimetry, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisc. (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Nepomnyashchikh and E. A. Radzhabov, Dep. No. 1316-79, All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information (VINITI), Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Nepomnyashchikh and E. A. Radzhabov, Opt. Spektrosk.,48, No. 2, 273 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Parfianovich, E. P. Alekseeva, and G. V. Sotserdotova, “Influence of ‘aging’ of lithium fluoride on its dosimetric properties,” in: Proceedings of Third All-Union Symposium on Luminescence Detectors and X-Ray Converters” [in Russian], Stavropol' (1980), p. 106.Google Scholar
- 9.V. Jain, Phys. Status Solidi (a),38, No. 1, K65 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.V. G. Krongauz and I. Kh. Shaver, Phosphors for Thermoluminescent Dosimetry [in Russian], Scientific-Research Institute of Technicoeconomic Studies of the Ministry of the Chemistry Industry of the USSR (NIITÉKhIM), Moscow (1978), p. 35.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985