Effect of the solution temperature on the extraction column hydrodynamics
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsExtraction Column Solution Temperature Column Hydrodynamic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Karpacheva and E. I. Zakharov, Fundamentals of the Theory and Calculation of Pulsating Column Reactor Vessels [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980), pp. 69, 82, and 100.Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Karpacheva, L. S. Raginskii, E. I. Zakharov, et al., “Packing for extraction colum,” Inventor's Certificate No. 175489, Byull. Izobret., No. 20, 9–10 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Batuner and M. E. Pozin, Mathematical Methods in Chemical Technology [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1968), p. 634.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Karpacheva, L. P. Khorkhorina, O. K. Maimur, and Z. D. Pankratova, Khim. Prom., No. 8, 614 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Treibal, Liquid Extraction [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1966), p. 883.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Yu. Zakgeim, Introduction to Simulation of Chemical Technology Processes [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973), p. 172.Google Scholar
- 7.M. F. Pushlenkov and N. P. Shchepetil'nikov, Radiokhimiya, No. 11, 19 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985