Construction of a model of the process of accumulation of radionuclides of corrosion products on the equipment in nuclear power plants with boiling-water reactors
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsRadionuclide Power Plant Nuclear Power Plant Corrosion Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Egorov, Foundations of Radiation Safety at Nuclear Electrical Power Plants [in Russian], Energoizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Lhuillery, “Influence of operating problem on nuclear plant design,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc.,20, 424 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Dickson, “Controlling occupational radiation exposure at operating nuclear power stations,” Nucl. Safety,18, No. 4, 492–501 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Gerasimov, Corrosion of Reactor Materials [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980), p. 251.Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Tevlin, “Study of the process of formation of and methods for removing active deposits from nuclear power plant loops,” Teploenergetika, No. 10, 8–13 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Butin, Yu. A. Egorov, A. P. Eperin, et al., “Activity of corrosion products in the coolant and radiation environment in the first block of the Leningrad nuclear power plant, in: Radiation Safety and Shielding of Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], No. 3, Atomizdat, Moscow (1977), pp. 5–17.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Egorov, A. A. Noskov, V. P. Sklyarov, et al., “Study and application of the TRAKT-1 model for calculation of the activity of corrosion products in the operating loop of a nuclear power plant with a channel reactor,” in: Radiation Safety and Shielding of Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], No. 5, Atomizdat, Moscow (1981), pp. 10–22.Google Scholar
- 8.T. Kh. Margulova, V. M. Zorin, V. F. Tyapkov, et al., “Water cycle in a nuclear power plant with RMBK-1500,” Teploenergetika, No. 12, 4–7 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985