Interaction forces and deformation of fast-reactor fuel assemblies
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsInteraction Force Fuel Assembly
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Menssen, “DDD-A. Three-dimensional program for the analysis of bowed reactor cores,” in: Transactions of the Fourth SMIRT International Conference, San Francisco (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Bernard, “Calculation of equilibrium configurations of a hexagonal array of deformed subassemblies,” in: Transactions of Fifth International SMIRT Conference, Berlin (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Mechanics of a Deformed Solid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Likhachev and Yu. N. Vashlyaev, Method of Calculating the Interaction between Fuel Assemblies of the Core of Fast Reactors in Use, Preprint FÉI-933 [in Russian], Physics and Energy Institute, Obninsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Likhachev, Yu. N. Vashlyaev, and I. N. Kravchenko, Method of Calculating the Interaction Forces and Deformation of Fuel Assemblies in the Core of a Fast Reactor, Taking Account of the Influence of Elements of the Safety and Control System and the Shutdown Cooling of the Reactor Preprint FÉI-1087 [in Russian], Physics and Energy Institute, Obninsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Bazara and K. Shetti, Nonlinear Programming, Theory and Algorithms [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985