Spectral synthesis on algebras of Jacobi polynomial series
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsSpectral Synthesis Polynomial Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Cazzaniga andC. Meaney, A local property of absolutely converging Jacobi polynomial series. Tôhoku Math. J.34, 389–406 (1982).Google Scholar
- A. K. Chilana andK. A. Ross, Spectral synthesis in hypergroups. Pacific J. Math.76, 313–328 (1978).Google Scholar
- G. Gasper, Banach algebras for Jacobi series and positivity of a kernel. Ann. of. Math.95, 261–280 (1972).Google Scholar
- E.Hewitt and K. A.Ross, Abstract harmonic analysis II. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York 1970.Google Scholar
- S. Igara andY. Uno, Banach algebra related to the Jacobi polynomials. Tôhoku Math. J.21, 668–673 (1969).Google Scholar
- R. Lasser, Orthogonal polynomials and hypergroups. Rend. Mat.2, 185–209 (1983).Google Scholar
- W.Rudin, Functional analysis. New York 1973.Google Scholar
- S.Szegö, Orthogonal polynomials, 3rd edition. Amer. Math. Soc. Colloquium Publ.23 (1967).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1984