Error estimate in operator norm for Trotter-Kato product formula
- 91 Downloads
In the present paper we study the error estimate in the operator norm for the Trotter-Kato product formula, having an intention to apply the obtained result to Schrödinger semigroups with singular potentials.
AMS Classification Numbers:Primary 47D03 Secondary 35K22 41A80
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. R. Chernoff, Note on product formulas for operator semigroups,J. Func. Anal., 2: 238–242 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Kato, Trotter's product formula for an arbitrary pair of self-adjoint contraction semigroup,Topics in Func. Anal., Adv. Math. Suppl. Studies, 3: 185–195 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.D. L. Rogava, Error bounds for Trotter-type formulas for self-adjoint operators,Func. Anal. Appl., 27: 217–219 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.H. F. Trotter, On the product of semigroups of operators,Proc. Am. Math. Soc., 10: 545–551 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Ichinose and H. Tamura, Error bound in trace norm for Trotter-Kato product formula of Gibbs semigroups, Preprint, Kanazawa and Ibaraki Universities, 1996.Google Scholar