Structural peculiarities of the cornea of the reptilian eye
- 54 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Del Duca, M., “L'epitelio della cornea nei vertebrati,” Boll. Ocul.,10, 1091–1140 (1931).Google Scholar
- Kolmer and Lauber, “Die Hornhaut,” in: Handbuch der Mikrosk Anat. Möllendorf, W., ed., Vol. 2, No. 3 (1936), pp. 646–661.Google Scholar
- Krause, R., Mikr. Anat. der Wirbeltiere in Einzeldarstellungen, Nos. 2–4 (1923).Google Scholar
- Malkina, D. G., “Comparative histological structure of the epithelium of the human cornea and the cornea of other vertebrate animals,” Candidate's Dissertation, Voronezh (1951).Google Scholar
- Shevchenko, N. A., “Dynamics of the structure of multilayered epidermal tissues during the process of reparative regeneration,” Candidate's Dissertation, Voronezh (1941).Google Scholar
- Vasil'eva, V. A., “Structure of the corneal epithelium of reptiles,” in: Transactions of the Conference in Honor of the Center of the Chair of Histology of the S. M. Kirov Military-Medical Academy [in Russian], Leningrad (1968), pp. 32–33.Google Scholar
- Vasil'eva, V. A., “A comparative and experimental study of the epithelium of the mucous membrane of the eye,” Doctoral Dissertation, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982