The set of ergodic m.p. transformations of the unit interval and the set of ergodic shift-invariant measures on subshifts of finite type are arcwise connected.
KeywordsNumber Theory Algebraic Geometry Topological Group Unit Interval Finite Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P.BILLINGSLEY, Ergodic Theory and Information, Wiley, New York (1965)Google Scholar
- M. DENKER, CH. GRILLENBERGER, K. SIGMUND, Ergodic theory on compact spaces, Springer Lecture Notes in Maths. 527Google Scholar
- P.HALMOS, Lectures on ergodic theory, Chelsea, New York 1956Google Scholar
- M.KEANE, Contractibility of the automorphism group of a nonatomic measure space, Proceedings AMS, 26 (1970) 420–422Google Scholar
- V.A.ROHLIN, Lectures on entropy theory, Russian Math. Surveys 22 (1967) 1–52Google Scholar
- K.SIGMUND, Generic properties of invariant measures for Axiom A diffeomorphisms, Invent. math. 11 (1970) 99–109Google Scholar
- K.SIGMUND, Mixing measures for Axiom A diffeomorphisms, Proc. AMS 36 (1972) 497–504Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977