Quantum-chemical analysis of the conformational and diastereomeric composition of 1,3-dimethyl-4-(s-phenylethylimino)piperidine
- 34 Downloads
The serniempirical quantum-chemical methods MNDO, AMI, and PM3 are used in a complete conformational analysis of 1,3-dimethyl-4-(S-phenylethylimino)piperidine.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Piperidine Conformational Analysis Method MNDO Diastereomeric Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. J. S. Dewar and W. Thiel, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,99, 4899 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.M. J. S. Dewar, E. G. Zoebisch, E. F. Healy, and J. J. P. Stewart, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,107, 3902 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.J. J. P. Stewart, J. Comput. Chem.,10, 209 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.E. L. Gaidarova and G. V. Grishina, Synlett., No. 1, 89 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Grishina and E. L. Gaidarova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1072 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996