Total synthesis and properties of prostaglandins. 40. Synthesis ofβ-Oxyaminovinyl bicyclic γ-lactones
- 33 Downloads
Acetylation of oxyiminomethyl bicyclic y-lactones gave the corresponding N-acetyl-β-oxyaminovinyl derivatives.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Prostaglandin Total Synthesis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Semenova, G. Sokolov, Ya. Freimanis, and L Turovskii, Latv. Khim. Zh., in the press.Google Scholar
- 2.K. I. Dikovskaya, T. V. Mazur, I., V. Turovskii, M. P. Gavars, and Ya. F. Freimanis, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 743 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.K. I., Dikovskaya, T. V. Mazur, A. F. Mishnev, I.. V. Turovskii, and Ya. F. Freimanis, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 737 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. F. Freimanis, Chemistry of Enaminoketones, Enaminoirnines, and Enaminothiones, Riga: Zinatne (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Shainyan and A. N. Mirskova, Usp. Khim.49, 201 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995