Synthesis of β-substituted tetrahydrofurans by the prins reaction
- 44 Downloads
Mixtures of 3-trif uoroacetoxy- and 3-chloro-4-alkyltetraliydrofurans were synthesized by the reaction of a series ofα-olefins with formaldehyde in trifuoroacetic acid and trimethylchlorosilane.
KeywordsFormaldehyde Organic Chemistry Tetrahydrofuran Trimethylchlorosilane Prins Reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. F. Talipov, A. S. Starikov, I. A. Gorina, N. A. Akmanova, and M. G. Safarov, Zh. Org. Khim.,29, 1024 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Talipov, A. S. Starikov, A. V. Gorin, and M. G. Safarov, Zh. Org. Khim.,29, 748 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.R. F. Talipov, M. Z. Igdavletova, A. S. Starikov, N. A. Akmanova, and I. M. Safarov, Neftekhimiya, No. 5, 436 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.R. F. Talipov, I. V. Vakulin, I. M. Safarov, and M. G. Safarov, Bashkirskii Khim. Zh.,1, 57 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.J. K. Whiteseli and M. A. Minton, Stereochemical Analysis of Alicyclic Compounds by C-13 NMR Spectroscopy, Chapman and Hall, London-New York (1987), p. 231.Google Scholar