In this note we prove a pullback theorem for cofibrations, which extends a well known theorem of Strøm . It also implies the pullback theorem of Heath  for locally equiconnected spaces. In addition, we comment on the dual problem of attaching fibrations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. TOM DIECK, K.H. KAMPS und D. PUPPE: Homotopietheorie. Lect. Notes in Math. 157, Springer, Berlin 1970Google Scholar
- R. FUREY and P.R. HEATH: Notes on Toppair, Topx and regular fibrations, coglueing and duality. Can. Math. Bull. 24 (1981), 317–329Google Scholar
- P.R. HEATH and K.H. KAMPS: Note on attaching Dold fibrations. Can. Math. Bull. 21 (1978), 365–367Google Scholar
- P.R. HEATH: A pullback theorem for locally equiconnected spaces. Manuscr. Math. 55 (1986), 233–237Google Scholar
- A. STRØM: Note on cofibrations II. Math. Scand. 22 (1968), 130–142Google Scholar
- A. STRØM: The homotopy category is a homotopy category. Arch. Math. 23 (1972), 435–441Google Scholar
- E.H. SPANIER: Algebraic topology. Mc Graw-Hill, New York 1966Google Scholar
- P. TULLEY - MC AULEY: A note on paired fibrations. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 34 (1972), 534–540Google Scholar