Energy dependence of neutron transport scattering length in H2O, D2O, and graphite
KeywordsGraphite Energy Dependence Neutron Transport
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Beckurts and K. Wirtz, Neutron Physics [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.B. N. Goshchitskii et al., At. Énerg.,25, 22 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Turchin, Slow Neutrons [in Russian], Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Poole, Pulsed Neutron Research, 1, IAEA, Vienna (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Beyster et al., p. 407.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Mostovoit et al., Paper No. P/367 Presented at the Third International Conference on Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, Geneva (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.L. N. Yurova et al., Paper No. P/356 Presented at the Third International Conference on Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, Geneva (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.Atlas of Neutron Cross Sections, Atomizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971