A class of equations with concave operators that depend on a parameter
- 29 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, Positive Solutions of Operator Equations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Bakhtin, Positive Solutions of Nonlinear Equations with Concave Operators [in Russian], Voronezhskii Gosudarstvennyi Pedagogicheskii Institut, Voronezh (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Opoitsev and T. A. Khurodze, Nonlinear Operators in Spaces with Cone [in Russian], Tbilisi State Univ. (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Kolosov, “On a class of boundary-value problems, reducible to an equation with a heterotone operator,” Differents. Uravn.,21, No. 11, 1884–1891 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Demidov, Yu. A. Klokov, and A. P. Mikhailov, “On certain singular problems for ordinary differential equations of second order,” Differents. Uravn.,23, No. 7, 1278–1282 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991