A more accurate interpretation of dynamic experiments in reactivity determinations
Letters to the Editor
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsDynamic Experiment Accurate Interpretation Reactivity Determination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Gozani, Nucleonik,5, No. 2, 55 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Chwaszczewshi, Nucleonik,12, No. 2, 75 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Morse and G. Feschbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Izd. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.D. R. Kipin, Physical Principles of Nuclear Reactor Kinetics [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. El-Zeftawy and L. Ruby, Nucl. Sci. and Engng.,45, No. 3, 335 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.O. Aizawa, J. of Nucl. Sci. and Technol.,6, No. 9, 498 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973