Mineralization processes in molluscs and their paleontological significance
- 25 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Glimcher, M. J.: Am. Ass. Advanc. Sci.64, 421 (1960).Google Scholar
- Carey, F. G., D. W. Spencer, andE. T. Degens: Nature (in press).Google Scholar
- Hare, P. E., andP. H. Adelson: Rep. Dir. geophys. Lab., Carnegie Institution64, 223 (1965).Google Scholar
- Degens, E. T., D. W. Spencer, andR. H. Parker: Comp. Biochem. Physiol.20, 553 (1967).Google Scholar
- Ghiselin, M. T., andE. T. Degens: (unpublished manuscript).Google Scholar
- The work was sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and by a grant from the Petroleum Research Fund administered by the American Chemical Society. Contribution No. 1961 from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1967