A normability condition for Frechet spaces
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsNormability Condition Frechet Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Zarnadze, “Reflexivity and best approximations in Frechet spaces,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,44, No. 4, 821–830 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Bourbaki, Topological Vector Spaces, Addison Wesley.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Diestel, Geometry of Banach Spaces — Selected Topics, Lecture Notes in Math., No. 495, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Fonf, “A necessary and sufficient condition for the reflexivity of a B-space in terms of the extreme points of its unit ball,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,30, No. 5, 692–695 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Kadets and V. P. Fonf, “Two theorems on the massiveness of a boundary in a reflexive Banach space,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,17, No. 3, 77–78 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.R. C. James, “A counterexample for a sup theorem in normed spaces,” Israel J. Math.,9, No. 4, 511–512 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Robertson and W. J. Robertson, Topological Vector Spaces, Cambridge University Press (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.R. E. Edwards, Functional Analysis. Theory and Applications, Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, New York (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986