In situ examination of radiation-induced internal stress relaxation in the column of a high-voltage electron microscope
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsElectron Microscope Internal Stress Stress Relaxation Internal Stress Relaxation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Hasgawa et al., Acta Metall.,30, 235 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Amelinckx, The Direct Observation of Dislocations, Academic Press (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Kelly, “Irradiation growth in Zr,” in: Proc. Int. Conf. on Physical Metallurgy of Reactor Fuel Elements, Berkeley (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Nucl. Mater.,90 1 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Adamson, Am. Soc. Test. Mater., 326 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.J. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970), p. 450.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984