Passage of fast electrons through extended inhomogeneities in matter
Letters to the Editor
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Kononov et al., At. Énerg.,29, 3, 204 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Boiko, V. V. Evstigneev, and B. A. Kononov, “Macrochanneling of fast electrons,” Abstracts of Reports at the All-Union Conference on the Development and Practical Application of Electron Accelerators, Tomsk [in Russian], Tomsk. Univ. (1972), p. 163.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Boiko, V. V. Evstigneev, and A. L. Plotnikov, “Macrochanneling electron spectra,” Program and Abstracts of Reports at the Twenty-Third Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Nuclear Structure [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1973), p. 315.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Boiko et al., “Instrument for betatron electron radiography,” Defektoskopiya, No. 6 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Boiko et al., “Investigation of the low-energy spectral component of the electron radiation field near the extrapolated range,” in: Dosimetry and Radiation Processes in Dosimetric Systems [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1972), p. 54.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974