Investigation of the radiation blistering of aluminum alloys during simultaneous irradiation with He+ and D+ ions
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Aluminum Aluminum Alloy Simultaneous Irradiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Das et al., Paper Presented at the International Conference on Low-Energy Ion Beams, Salford (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.B. G. Vladimirov et al., in: Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Plasma Surface Intern. in Controlled Fusion Devices, Garmisch-Partenkirchen (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.Report on the International Tokamak Reactor Workshop, Vienna (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Gusev et al., Prib. Tekh. Eksp.,4, 19 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Kalin et al., in: Proceedings of the Fourth All-Union Conference on the “Interaction of Atomic Particles with a Solid Substance” [in Russian], Kharkov, Part 1 (1976), p. 120.Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Gusev et al., Preprint IAÉ-3133 [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982