Biostability of compounds based on organic binders formed during solidification of liquid medium-activity wastes
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kulichenko et al., Teploenergetika, No. 6, 20 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.O. I. Volkova et al., in: Proceedings of the Fourth COMECON Scientific-Technical Conference “Research on Decontamination of Liquid, Solid, and Gaseous Radioactive Wastes and Deactivation of Contaminated Surfaces,” [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978), p. 62.Google Scholar
- 3.K. P. Zakharova et al., At. Energ.,49, No. 4, 258 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Booth, J. Appl. Microbiol.,27(1), 174 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Lipovich et al., in: Methods of Determining the Bioresistance of Materials [in Russian], Izd. VNIIstroitel'stva Truboprovodov, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.GOST 9.049-75, ESZKS. Polymer Materials, Methods of Laboratory Testing for Resistance to the Action of Mold Fungi [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.T. V. Aristovskaya, Microbiology of Podzolic Soils [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.Classification and Diagnostics of Soils of the USSR [in Russian], Kolos, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982